These features are available to all users
On the MeisterTask iOS app, you can create, delete and archive projects. You can also rearrange and edit sections on your project board. The app also gives you access to a range of additional features, such as time tracking, checklists and tags.
Create, Delete and Archive a Project
To create a new project:
- Navigate to the Projects tab by tapping the rocket icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the Plus in the top-right corner.
- Tap Project and fill in the name and description.
- Select Team Project or Private Project.
- Tap Create.
To delete or archive your project:
Only administrators can delete and archive projects.
- Open your project.
- Tap the project name at the top of the screen. This will open the Project Info menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and tap Delete Project or Archive Project.
Restoring your Project
You can restore your project from Deleted Projects in the web app for 30 days. After this, the project will be permanently deleted.
Sections – Edit, Rearrange, Delete and Add Sections
Swipe left or right to navigate between sections on your project. You can edit, rearrange and delete these, as well as create new, customized sections.
To edit, rearrange or delete an existing section:
- Open a project.
- Tap the downwards arrow on the right of the colored section banner.
- Choose Edit, Rearrange or Delete Section from the drop-down menu.
Editing a Section
Click Edit to change the name, description, icon and color of any section. You can also choose to sort the order of tasks in a section.
To add a new section:
- Open a project.
- Swipe right across all of your sections.
- Tap Add Section at the top of the screen.
- Name your new section and add any desired information.
- Tap Save.
The new section will be added to the right-most side of your kanban-style board. If you wish to move it, follow the guidance above for rearranging sections.
Additional Project Features
Tap the project name while viewing any project to open the Project Info menu. From here, you can access a wide range of additional features. In addition to changing the project name and icon, you can also add notes, view recent activity and access your archived tasks. You can also access:
Ask your question in the Meister Community!