This feature is available to all users
If your project boards on the iOS app get too crowded, you can use filters to view only the tasks relevant to your needs.
In this Article:
Open the Filters Menu
You can access all project filters from the filters menu. To open the filters menu:
- Open any project.
- Click the filters icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
Add Filters to Your Project View
Click on different filters in the filters menu to change which tasks are displayed on your project board:
In the iOS app, you can filter your project view by:
- Task Assignee: Only show tasks assigned to specified users
- Task Watcher: Only show tasks watched by specified users
- Tags: Only show tasks that include (or do not include) specified tags. See below for details.
- Due date: Only show tasks which are due within a specified time frame
- Task Status: Only show tasks which are either open or completed
- Timeline Scheduling: Only show tasks which are either scheduled or unscheduled on your Timeline
The Timeline Scheduling filter is only available to Business users who have enabled Timeline.
Filter Tasks in Your Project by Tags
Filtering your project by tags allows you to be very precise about which tasks you'd like to see on your project board. To filter projects by tags:
- Open the filters menu (see above).
- In the filters menu, tap the tags icon.
- Tap the tag(s) you would like to include in your filter.
- Tap one of the options to select how your tags will be filtered. You can choose between:
- All of:
Only display tasks which include all of the selected tags.
- Any of:
Only display tasks which include at least one of the selected tags.
- None of:
Only display tasks which do not include any of the selected tags.
- All of:
Learn more about the MeisterTask iOS App: