This feature is available to all users
If your project boards get too crowded on the Android app, you can use filters to view only the tasks relevant to your needs.
Which Filters Are Available on the Android App?
In the Android app, you can filter your project view by:
- Assignee: Only show tasks assigned to specified users.
- Tags: Only show tasks that include (or do not include) specified tags. See below for details.
- Task Watcher: Only show tasks watched by specified users.
- Due Date: Only show tasks which are due within a specified time frame.
- Status: Only show tasks which are either open or completed.
- Schedule: Only show tasks which are either scheduled or unscheduled.
The Timeline Scheduling filter is only available to Business users who have enabled Timeline.
Add Filters to Your Project View
You can access all project filters from the filters menu. To add filters:
- Open any project.
- Click the filters icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Use the filter menu at the bottom of the screen to choose how to filter your project.
Filter Tasks in Your Project by Tags
Filtering your project by tags allows you to be very precise about which tasks you'd like to see on your project board. To filter projects by tags:
- Open the filters menu (see above).
- In the filters menu, tap the tags icon.
- Tap the tag(s) you would like to include in your filter.
- Tap one of the options to select how your tags will be filtered. You can choose between:
Only display tasks which include all of the selected tags.
Only display tasks which include at least one of the selected tags.
Only display tasks which do not include any of the selected tags.
- All of:
Ask your question in the Meister Community!