These features are available to all users
The MeisterTask Android App allows you to perform all basic project actions, including viewing, creating, deleting and archiving your projects.
In addition, you can rearrange and edit project sections as well as access several advanced project features, including custom fields and automations.
In this Article:
- Create, Delete and Archive a Project
- Sections – Edit, Rearrange, Delete and Add Sections
- Additional Project Features
Create, Delete and Archive a Project
To create a new project:
- Navigate to the Projects tab by tapping the rocket icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the Plus in the bottom-right corner of your display.
- Tap New Project and add your project details .
- Tap Create Project.
To delete or archive your project:
- Open your Project
- Tap the project name at the top of your display to open the Project Info menu.
- Tap the ellipsis (...) in the top-right corner of your display.
- Choose Delete Project or Archive Project.
Restoring your Project
You can restore your project from Deleted Projects in the web app for 30 days. After this, the project will be permanently deleted.
Sections – Edit, Rearrange, Delete and Add Sections
Swipe left or right to navigate between sections on your project. On the Android App, can edit, rearrange and delete selections, as well as create new, customized sections.
To edit or delete an existing section:
- Open a project.
- Tap the small arrow on the right side of the section header.
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Make changes to the section or tap Delete Section at the bottom.
Editing a Section
You can change the name, description, icon and color of any section. You can also add automations from this menu.
To add a new section:
- Open a project.
- Swipe right across all of your sections.
- Tap Add Section at the top of the screen.
- Name your new section and add any desired information.
- Tap the check mark in the top-right corner.
- The new section will be added to the right-most side of your project board.
To rearrange your project sections:
- Tap the small arrow on the right of the section banner to open the project overview banner.
- Press and drag the small section icons into your desired order.
Additional Project Features
Tap the project name while viewing any project to open the Project Info menu. From here, you can:
- Add and edit project members
- Access time tracking information
- View archived tasks
- Change your project's background image
- Add Custom Fields to your project
Learn more about the MeisterTask Android App:
- Android FAQs
- Tasks on Android
- Projects on Android
- Manage Project Members on Android
- Automations on Android