This feature is available to all users
You can create a new project in MeisterTask by clicking the + button on the left sidebar of your dashboard.
To create a new project:
- Open the MeisterTask dashboard.
- Click the + button next to Active Projects on the left sidebar.
- Select New Project... from the pop-up menu.
- Fill in your project details, invite other collaborators and click Create Project.
Check out these articles to learn more and get the most out of MeisterTask:
- Project Management Basics
- Task Management Basics
- Explore the MeisterTask Dashboard
- Manage Project Sections