This article applies to all users.
You can leave any project by visiting the Project Settings.
To learn more about inviting and managing project members, visit this article.
To leave a MeisterTask project:
- Open the project you'd like to leave.
- Click on the project name in the top-left corner.
- Select Project settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Members and hover your mouse over your own name.
- Click the X which appears to the right of your name.
- Click Confirm.
At least one member of the project-owning team must remain in the project.
This means that if you are the last member of the owning team, you will not be able to leave the project. Learn more about project ownership here.
Ask your question in the Meister Community!