Free trials of MeisterTask business are only available to Basic users.
A 30-day free trial of MeisterTask Business is the best way to explore everything the tool can offer, risk free.
Got questions about your team's free trial? Take a look at these frequently asked questions below:
- What features are included in my free trial?
- Are my colleagues included in my free trial?
- Can I add new users to my team during of a free trial?
- Do I need to provide a credit card or payment details to start a free trial?
- How long does a free trial last?
- Can I cancel a free trial?
- Can I start a second free trial?
- What happens if I don't upgrade when the free trial is over?
- How can I upgrade?
What features are included in my free trial?
A free trial enables all features included on MeisterTask’s Business plan:
- Unlimited projects: Create as many projects as your team needs.
- Automations: Automate repetitive actions in your workflow.
- Agenda: Organize tasks from multiple different projects on your own personal board.
- Roles and Permissions: Protect sensitive information - assign access and editing privileges to your collaborators.
- Reports: Gain data-driven insights into your team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Timeline: Visualize and schedule tasks in a gantt-style calendar view.
- Much more...
Want more information? Click here for a full list of MeisterTask Business features.
Are my colleagues included in my free trial?
Free trials are activated for your entire team. Only colleagues who have been added to your team will be included in your free trial, so be sure to invite them.
Not yet a member of a MeisterTask team? Create a team and share your free trial with your colleagues!
Can I add new users to my team during a free trial?
Yes! You add new users to your team at any point during the free trial. Please note, however, that adding users will not extend the length of your team’s trial.
Do I need to provide a credit card or payment details to start a free trial?
No! MeisterTask trials are free - you’ll only be asked for payment information if you choose to upgrade.
How long does a free trial last?
Free trials of MeisterTask last 30 days.
How can I upgrade?
You can upgrade your team at any time here!
More good news: if you upgrade during your trial, any additional time left on your trial will be credited to your subscription for free.
Can I cancel a free trial?
Yes. Your team’s free trial can be cancelled at any time and for any reason.
Cancelling a free trial means that your team will not be able to start another!
Can I begin a second free trial after my first?
No. Only one 30-day free trial is allowed per team.
What happens if I don't upgrade when the free trial is over?
If your team chooses not to upgrade at the end of your trial, your team will be downgraded to MeisterTask Basic. Your team can still use MeisterTask, but you won’t have access to any premium business features.
Reach out to MeisterTask Support!